Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Decorating with Whimsy Art Studio

The holidays are upon us.  What fun it is to decorate for the holiday season. My kids and I usually put up the tree on Thanksgiving.  You know, after you eat, when you have two choices, take a nap or walk it off. Out comes the decorations, a tree, ornaments, cherished mementos and those handmade decorations your kids made in grade school never the worse for wear.  Here is an idea, paint yourself a painting of a themed snowman or reindeer.  It is easy and fun. Whimsy Art Studio gives you the outline and walks you through the painting step by step. I added these cute and whimsical paintings to my walls.  I wish my kids were not grown, I would have had them paint along with me, creating their own one-of-a-kind painting to adorn my walls. 
Check us out at http://www.whimsyartstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment